Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 3 Column Blogger Template

I felt 2 columns was not enough for my blog and decided to change it to 3 columns. I found this article showing how to take an existing blogger template and make it 3 column: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html
This article modifies the blogger Minima template, but I did this on blogger's Son of Moto template.
I was previously using Son of Moto template since I liked its fonts, link colors and all but I decided to change it's Greenish color theme to my own one. This was pretty easy, considering I had no experience in editing CSS before!


If somebody liked my template and wanted to modify, you can download it from the link below. Remember, this is just a modified version of Blogger Son of Moto template.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ytdywrnq4zn

All images are tiled .gif ones. and they add up to just 1KB. I cannot guarantee the availability of images in its current server. So I suggest you host the images on your own server if you really need to use those.
.

3 comments:

කේෂාන් said...

ya tz cool ayye..

Ravin Perera said...

@කේෂාන්
Thanks machan..

ශාකුන්තල said...

It would be great if you could put an email subscription box on either right or left column.

So interested readers including me can subscribe via email. ;)

Google