Remarkably, my list of likes and dislikes is not so long. There are only one or two things that I dislike about these products but they have a very big impact in my (I think everyone else's too) browsing habits.
These are the specific things that gets on my nerves. While these may not effect other people, they directly collide with my web usage.
1. Firefox being bad!
- Takes a long time to start.
- Address bar does not support full google search (specially "define:" keyword)
- Separate search box.
- Separate download window. (There are some buggy add-ons to eliminate this)
- "Stop" button is at the right side. It should be moved to the left of the address bar.
- Sometimes Tabs go "not responding" (more frequently than Firefox).
- Some web pages are not rendered correctly.
Then I have the things which makes Chrome better than Firefox.
- Really intelligent all-in-one address bar.
- Simple and clean user interface.
- Efficient use of screen real estate.
- Download handling.
- Starts up quickly.
- Make a Firefox that doesn't have bad features listed in (1).
- Make a Chrome that doesn't have bad features listed in (2).
What's your choice? any thoughts?